Friday, February 23, 1am
On this chapter of Audio Atlas Soundsystem with DJ Paulitics and Mogadishu Mike, our adventurer finds himself afflicted with dengue fever on a small canoe through Vietnam’s Song Thach Han river with a small barely-operating transistor radio gently playing the music of yesteryear… It was a journey somewhere between misty bliss and frightful anxiety…. A sound spit slightly induced by the wizardry of kratom and the lustful longings of the woman they left and lost on a jungle creek far away and never to be seen again…….
1. Hon Vong Phu 1&2 by Nhat Truong.
2. Buon Tan Tu – Anh Tuyet by Van Cao.
3. Bong Nho Duong Chieu by Thanh Tuyen.
4. Mua Nua Dem by Huong Lan.
5. Ngay Xuan Do Co Em by Duy Quong.
6. Han Mac Tu by Thai Chau.
7. Ly Ngua O by Phuong Dung.
8. Wah Yee Bo / 華怡保 – 綉荷包 (Chinese disco, Taiwan 1980)
9. Zou Juan Juan / 邹娟娟 (psych disco, Taiwan 1978)
10. 水長流 – 黄清元
11.Eso Eso Phire Eso by Santosh Sengupta
12. Saanwariya Re Saanwaria Re by Aavid Jamal
13.Rum Jhum Jhum Jhum by Kazi Nazrul Islam.
14.Raggamuffin by Koffee.
15. Give a little love by Christopher Martin.
16.Dawg by Busy Signal.
17. Yolo YOLO by Seeing Shay.
18. Fallait Pas by Marwa Loud.
19. T.R.W. by Soolking, Alonzo.
20. Worth My While by Bootsy Collins, Kali Uchis.
21. Seasons by Mozzy, Sjava, Reason.
22. Something New by SiR, Etta Bond.
23. Lemon Glow by Beach House.
24.Sinful by Rhye.
25. Ah Ndiya by Oumou Sangare
26. Tekere by Salif Keita
27. Agolo by Angelique Kidjo