Wednesday, September 9
Hello Radio Rejectors!
Jenna is back from her one show hiatus and she and Kevin have got some real winners to talk about on today’s showgram.
Check out these shiny new hooks:
Every Damn Day
- Amid San Francisco’s Housing Crisis, an Organization Turns Vacant Buildings into Squats | VICE | United States
- 39-Year-Old Cyclist Arrested In Critical Mass Rage Incident
- History Professor Denies Native Genocide: Native Student Disagreed, Then Says Professor Expelled Her From Course
Flicks and Clicks
- Verizon to Offer Free Mobile TV, With an Eye on Millennials
- ‘The Late Show’ recap: Stephen Colbert dishes on Oreos, hummus and ‘Everyday People’
- TV 2015 Fal Preview
- A Houston Woman Just Became the First Person Convicted Under an Anti-Animal Crush Porn Law | VICE | United States
Grub & Booze
- Ballantine designs ‘space glass’ for drinking whiskey in microgravity
- Pumpkin Spice Twinkies Are Real: So Are Cupcakes, Bread, And Dish Soap
- Mars One Mission Called ‘Unsustainable,’ And Here’s Why
- The Largest Air Purifier Ever Built Sucks Up Smog And Turns It Into Gem Stones
- How Often Is B.M.I. Misleading?