Thursday, June 27
This week Rock ‘n Roll Station features newly released music by Tricky, Jan St. Werner, Emika, Lescop, Innode and Still Corners. In celebration of the upcoming Pride Weekend in San Francisco, we also hear older recordings by Lou Reed, David Bowie, Robyn Hitchcock, Joe Jackson, Psychic TV, Antony And The Johnsons and other favorites.
Rock ‘n Roll Station airs each Thursday morning from 8:00 to 10:00 AM, bringing you two hours of free-form programming in the classic spirit of 1960s underground radio.
It’s the music of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hosted by Ferrara Brain Pan.
The playlist gives artist name, song title, and album title (in that order). A space between lines of text indicates the break between sets where track announcements were made.
Playlist for Rock ‘n Roll Station – 27 June 2013
- Robyn Hitchcock – Queen Elvis – Eye
- David Bowie – Oh! You Pretty Things / Eight Line Poem – Hunky Dory
- Fleetwood Mac – Woman Of A Thousand Years – Future Games
- Still Corners – The Trip – Strange Pleasures
- Tricky – Nothing’s Changed – False Idols
- Joe Jackson – Real Men – Night And Day
- Emika – Dem Worlds – Dva
- Morrissey – Everyday Is Like Sunday – Viva Hate
- Tricky – Somebody’s Sins – False Idols
- Innode – Peano – Gridshifter
- Jan St. Werner – Feed Opener – Blaze Colour Burn
- Still Corners – Fireflies – Strange Pleasures
- Heidi Berry – Below The Waves – Below The Waves
- Lou Reed – Make Up – Transformer
- Innode – FS Revisited – Gridshifter
- Antony And The Johnsons – Man Is The Baby – I Am A Bird Now
- Lescop – Le Vent – Lescop
- Japan – The Width Of A Room – Gentlemen Take Polaroids
- The Kinks – Lola – Lola Versus Powerman And The Money-Go-Round, Part One
- David Bowie – Aladdin Sane (1913-1938-197?) – Aladdin Sane
- Psychic TV – This Is The Final War – Themes 4: Lady Jaye
- Cockney Rebel – Singular Band – The Psychomodo
- The Stranglers – Ugly – IV / Rattus Norvegicus
- The Rolling Stones – Jigsaw Puzzle – Beggars Banquet
- Antony And The Johnsons – Bird Gerhl – I Am A Bird Now
- David Bowie – Lady Grinning Soul – Aladdin Sane
- Robyn Hitchcock – Queen Elvis II – Eye