Thursday, September 12
This week’s installment of Rock ‘n Roll Station presents a bountiful variety of new music, including fresh material from Zola Jesus, Nine Inch Nails, Julia Holter, Duane Pitre, No Age, and Mika Vainio & Joachim Nordwall, plus older stuff by Meredith Monk, Death In June and others.
Rock ‘n Roll Station airs each Thursday morning from 8:00 to 10:00 AM, bringing you two hours of free-form programming in the classic spirit of 1960s underground radio.
It’s the music of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hosted by Ferrara Brain Pan.
The playlist gives artist name, song title, and album title (in that order). A space between lines of text indicates the break between sets where track announcements were made.
Playlist for Rock ‘n Roll Station – 12 September 2013
- John Cale – Things – Hobo Sapiens
- Adult Net – Take Me – The Honey Tangle
- Mika Vainio & Joachim Nordwall – Alloy Ceremony – Monstrance
- Duane Pitre – Cup / Aether / Crane – Bridges
- Zola Jesus – Avalanche (Slow) – Versions
- Follakzoid – Trees – Follakzoid II
- Death In June – Thirteen Years Of Carrion / The Accidental Protege – Rose Clouds Of Holocaust
- No Age – Commerce, Comment, Commence – An Object
- Julia Holter – Hello Stranger – Loud City Song
- Nine Inch Nails – While I’m Still Here / Black Noise – Hesitation Marks
- Zola Jesus – Sea Talk – Versions
- Meredith Monk & Robert Een – Vessel (An Opera Epic): Epic / Fire Dance / Little Epiphany / Sybil Song / Mill – Facing North
- The Smiths – Asleep – Louder Than Bombs