Thursday, October 31
This week Rock ‘n Roll Station presents a special Halloween edition, with two hours of weird ‘n spooky tunes, ranging from the industrial/experimental sounds of Current 93 and the Haxan Cloak to sinister avant-chamber assaults by Univers Zero and Magma to outside rock from the Shaggs and Sonic Youth, along with some creepy soundtrack music and the relatively tuneful British folk-rock of Pentangle and Fairport Convention.
Rock ‘n Roll Station airs each Thursday morning from 8:00 to 10:00 AM, bringing you two hours of free-form programming in the classic spirit of 1960s underground radio.
It’s the music of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hosted by Ferrara Brain Pan.
The playlist gives artist name, song title, and album title (in that order). A space between lines of text indicates the break between sets where track announcements were made.
Playlist for Rock ‘n Roll Station – 31 October 2013
- Forms Of Things Unknown – Black Candles & Pentagrams ‘N Shit: Part I (Risen, The Judas Moon) / Part II (Errant Bodies) – Cross Purposes
- White Noise – The Black Mass: An Electric Storm In Hell – An Electric Storm
- Diamanda Galas – Artemis – Masque Of The Red Death: Saint Of The Pit
- Roque Banos – Route 666 – The Machinist (Original Soundtrack)
- Robert Cobert – Opening Themes: Dark Shadows / Collinwood – Dark Shadows (Original Soundtrack)
- Amber Asylum – Journey To The Sleepy Water – Frozen In Amber
- Rhea Tucanae & Pixyblink – Night-Gaunts – Fungi From Yuggoth
- The Shaggs – It’s Halloween – The Shaggs
- Fairport Convention – Tam Lin – The Best Of Sandy Denny
- The Haxan Cloak – Burning Torches Of Despair – The Haxan Cloak
- IX Tab – The Sutton Wytch Hunt – Spindle And The Bregnut Tree
- Sonic Youth – Hallowe’en – Bad Moon Rising
- Coil – Solar Lodge – Scatology
- Univers Zero – Triomphe Des Mouches – Ceux De Dehors
- Magma – Ork Alarm – Kohntarkosz
- Pixyblink – 666 On The AM Dial – Ivy
- Current 93 – Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus – Dawn
- Pentangle – Reflection – Reflection