Thursday, February 6
The present edition of Rock ‘n Roll Station presents fresh releases from prolific electronic artist Mika Vainio aka Ø, post-Industrial trance legends Zoviet France, local avant-rock outfit Reconnaissance Fly, and ‘doom jazz’ combo Bohren & Der Club Of Gore. The eclectic mix is balanced out with vintage sounds by everyone from Jeff Beck and King Crimson to Melanie, Komeda, Tracey Ullman and The Damned.
Rock ‘n Roll Station airs each Thursday morning from 8:00 to 10:00 AM, bringing you two hours of free-form programming in the classic spirit of 1960s underground radio.
It’s the music of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Hosted by Ferrara Brain Pan.
The playlist gives artist name, song title, and album title (in that order). A space between lines of text indicates the break between sets where track announcements were made.
Playlist for Rock ‘n Roll Station – 06 February 2014
- Low – Violence – Long Division
- Komeda – More Is More – The Genius Of Komeda
- Reconnaissance Fly – As Neat As Wax – Flower Futures
- Bohren & Der Club Of Gore – Im Rauch – Piano Nights
- King Crimson – The Talking Drum – Larks’ Tongues In Aspic
- Tracey Ullman – They Don’t Know – You Broke My Heart In Seventeen Places
- Komeda – If – The Genius Of Komeda
- Ø – Otava – Konstellaatio
- Sun Kil Moon – Richard Ramirez Died Today Of Natural Causes – Benji
- Ø – Neutronit – Konstellaatio
- Zoviet France – Poured Out Slowly – The Tables Are Turning
- Jeff Beck – Cause We’ve Ended As Lovers – Blow By Blow
- The Carpenters – Solitaire – Twenty-Two Hits Of The Carpenters
- The Damned – Feel The Pain – Damned Damned Damned
- Cocteau Twins – Ice-Pulse – Bluebeard
- Warpaint – CC – Warpaint
- Goldfrapp – A&E – Seventh Tree
- Zoviet France – Amber Rose Hand – The Tables Are Turning
- Ø – Takaisin – Konstellaatio
- Bohren & Der Club Of Gore – Segeln Ohne Wind – Piano NightsMelanie – Babe Rainbow – The Very Best Of Melanie: Acoustic Blue
- Melanie – Babe Rainbow – The Very Best Of Melanie: Acoustic Blue